1. Use of the information and data contained within this website or these pages is at your sole risk.
2. You acknowledge that any information displayed on this website is intended to be general information only and should not be considered professional advice or a recommendation to acquire any product or service. If you rely on the information on this website you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency and completeness. You accept liability for any decision made or action taken in reliance on any information contained on or omitted from this website.
3. This website may include links or references to external service providers, merchants or suppliers (whether they be community, business or government). These service providers may have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these. Any links or references to such external service providers are provided ‘as is’, and we do not endorse, warrant, guarantee or make any promises about any information, products or services they may supply. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of, or engagement or transaction with, any such third party service providers.
4. If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this site, you do so at your own risk.
5. You acknowledge that this website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that, to the fullest extent allowed by law, we expressly disclaim all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
6. Without limiting the above, we (along with our agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees):
This website is operated in compliance with the Government of South Australia’s Information Privacy Principles (IPPs) and the SA Housing Authority Privacy and Information Sharing Policy (as updated from time to time). When you use this website, you may send or provide personal information to us. We will use, store and handle this information in accordance with the requirements of the IPPs, our Privacy and Information Sharing Policy and this privacy statement.
We (or our appointed agents) will generally collect personal information about you directly by way of forms and other documents or information you submit to us (whether in paper or electronic form), correspondence you provide to us, telephone calls, meetings or through other interactions via our websites, social media channels and marketing activities.
We may use personal information that you provide us (either directly or through our appointed agents) via this website for the following purposes:
We may disclose your personal information to our appointed agents for the relevant purposes mentioned above.
We will not use or disclose your personal information for the purpose of third-party direct marketing. However, from time to time we (or our appointed agents) may use your personal information to provide you with marketing materials in relation to products and services that we have available in connection with any of our projects. Such direct marketing activities may include (without limitation) Facebook advertising and Google Display Network advertising.
We (or our appointed agents) may use remarketing services, (such as Facebook and Google Display Network) to advertise to previous visitors of our websites or social media platforms. We may also create social media lookalike audiences based on user profiles.
If you would not like to receive direct marketing materials from us you may notify us using the contact details set out below or by unsubscribing. Upon receiving such a request we will remove from our marketing database(s) your personal information that we have collected via this website and cease all direct marketing communication to you.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information collected by us is securely stored and transmitted and is not misused.
When you visit this website, we may record your IP address, date and time of your visit, pages accessed, documents downloaded and type of browser used. We may use independent measurement and research companies to gather such non-personal identification information about you (or others who use your computer or device) in connection with your visit to this or affiliated websites, using cookies, log file data and code. We or our appointed agents may also collect search keywords.
Changes to these terms